An imposing railway viaduct, built of masonry and resting on ten piers, spans the Madelon River to the west of the town. The building is 225 meters long, 8 meters wide and 32 meters high, and the arches in the middle are 15 meters wide. It was built for the Brétigny-La Membrolle railroad line, linking Paris to Tours, opened on August 5, 1867. In 1870, the viaduct was bombed by the Prussian army, which destroyed the third pier. It was rebuilt a few months later and the structure is still in use today.