The Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais commits itself to the fact that the treatments of personal data carried out on https://en.tourisme-castelrenaudais.fr/ are in conformity with the General Regulation on the Protection of the Data (RGPD) and with the Data-processing law and Freedoms. The present policy of data protection applies to the treatment of data carried out via the Internet site https://en.tourisme-castelrenaudais.fr/. It informs you about the purpose(s) of the processing carried out, the legal basis of the processing, the recipients of the data as well as their retention period, the security measures (general description), the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making, the use and management of cookies, your IT rights and freedoms and how to exercise them.
Who is responsible for the data processing carried out by this website?
The person in charge of data processing on the https://en.tourisme-castelrenaudais.fr/ website is the Maison du Tourisme du Castelrenaudais, located at Esplanade des Droits de l’Homme, 37110 Château-Renault.
For more information, see https://en.tourisme-castelrenaudais.fr/legal-notice.
Does this site collect personal data?
According to article 4.1 of the RGPD, personal data is any information that allows you to be identified either directly or indirectly. This site collects personal data via its various contact forms. The personal data are freely communicated to the House of Tourism of Castelrenaudais by the concerned persons by consenting to the treatment and by taking note of the mention of information posted under the various forms of contact. The collected data are adequate, useful, necessary and limited to the strict minimum. This includes identification data (last name, first name), professional data (company) and connection data (e-mail address).
What are the purposes of data collection?
The personal data collected in the various contact forms of the website have the following purposes:
– To answer messages from visitors to the website.
– To receive your comments.
– To establish and ensure the follow-up of our constituents.
– To receive and process your requests relating to the exercise of our function as a commune.
What is the legal basis of the processing carried out by this site?
The treatment of your personal data by the House of Tourism of Castelrenaudais is based :
– Either on your consent for all the cases where you entrust yourself your personal data. Your consent can naturally be withdrawn at any time.
– Either on the execution of contractual or pre-contractual measures within the framework of your request for estimate and the commercial relation which can result from it.
– Or on the respect of a legal obligation in particular as regards the exercise of your rights under the RGPD and the Data-processing law and freedoms.
Who are the recipients of the data processed by this site?
Your personal data are above all intended for the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais, responsible for the treatment. They are treated by the personnel of the various services concerned by your requests such as the secretariat, the service town planning in particular. They are treated only for the purposes indicated previously. The personal data concerning you can be treated punctually by subcontractors of the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais (in the sense of the article 4.8 of the RGPD) in a strictly framed way. They are never communicated to third parties for commercial purposes.
Is the personal data transferred outside the European Union?
Personal data collected by this website are not transferred to actors located outside the European Union. In case of contractual transfer of personal data, the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais makes sure that the recipients are based in the European Union. The Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais also controls the conformity to the RGPD of all the recipients of the data.
How are secured personal data treated by this site?
The Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais commits itself to protect the personal data treated within the framework of this site, in the respect of the state of the art. The indications below are the main security measures to protect your personal data:
– All the pages of the website of the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais are under the protocol https.
– The deletion of Personal Data is made at the request of the concerned person or at the end of the conservation period;
– An internal password management policy has been put in place in accordance with the directives of the Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’information (ANSSI);
– The data is stored on a 100% French data server respecting the maximum technical security.
How long do you keep the personal data processed by this site?
The collected personal data are stored in a computerized file by the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais and are preserved during 3 years as from your last contact or during all the duration of the relation with the administered. The supporting documents collected within the framework of the exercise of your rights are preserved the time of the treatment of your request (1 month maximum, according to the prescriptions of the CNIL).
You can accept or refuse the cookies from the banner of information on the cookies or manage the parameters of the cookies thanks to the menu ” Management of the cookies ” in bottom of page. For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website.
Can I object to these cookies?
Yes, in several ways. If you do not want this website to place cookies on your computer, you can block them:
– by configuring your browser appropriately or installing an additional component on your browser specifically designed to handle cookies
– by configuring your browser to inform the website of your wish not to be “tracked” (“Do not track”). This website respects your choice.
What are the rights of the persons concerned by the processing carried out by this site?
You can visit our website without having to declare your identity and provide personal information about yourself. However, you can ask us to contact you via a specific form. We collect the individual data that you provide to us in the context of the contact form, as well as in the e-mails that you send us.
In accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) which came into force on 25 May 2018 and by the LAW n° 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to the protection of personal data, known as LIL3, and Order n° 2018-1125 of 12 December 2018 taken in application of Article 32 of Law n° 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to the protection of personal data and amending Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, you have the following rights:
– access to your personal data and information concerning them ;
– of rectification, deletion and portability of your personal data;
– to limit and oppose the processing of your personal data;
– to withdraw your consent.
You also have (where applicable) the right to formulate general or specific directives relating to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death or the right to be forgotten.
How can I exercise my rights under the GDPR and the French Data Protection Act?
Your requests can be made in different ways:
– By email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
– In person at the reception of the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais, located at Esplanade des Droits de l’Homme, 37110 Château-Renault;
– By post, by writing to the Maison du Tourisme du Castelrenaudais at Esplanade des Droits de l’Homme, 37110 Château-Renault;
– Through an agent who will use one of the above channels to make the request.
Please make each of your requests by one of the above means, enclosing a copy of your identity card.
For a request for the right of rectification:
If you believe that information about you is inaccurate and should be rectified, please indicate precisely what data about you is inaccurate or incomplete, and provide any information that would allow it to be corrected or completed (Article 15 of the GDPR).
For a request for the right to erasure:
Please indicate precisely the data about you that you are requesting to be erased, and the reasons for your request (Article 17 of the GDPR).
To note: this right is not absolute, the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais can be in the obligation to keep information concerning you, in particular within the framework of the management of the commercial relation (management of the invoices, management of the litigation) and within the framework of the documentation and the supply of proof relative to the exercise of your rights.
For a request to limit processing:
Please indicate precisely the data concerning you for which you are requesting the limitation of processing, and the reasons for your request.
Please note: this right is not absolute, the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais can decide to continue processing your data (article 18.3 of the RGPD). The limitation, if it is implemented, can result in the suspension of services provided by the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais (access to work and deliverables, receipt of information, etc.). These incidences will be described to you in the letter acknowledging receipt of your request for limitation of the treatment.
For a request of right of opposition:
Please indicate precisely the data processing concerning you that you wish to object to, and the reasons for your request.
Please note: this right is not absolute. Please indicate precisely the processing for which you object to the management of your personal data, and the reasons for your request (Article 21 of the GDPR).
For a request for the right to portability:
Each user can at any time make a request for data portability in order to recover the personal data that the Tourist Office of Castelrenaudais has collected on him/her in the context of the treatments based on consent and on the basis of a contract.
If you wish that the data are transmitted to another person in charge of treatment under a standard format, thank you to specify it and to indicate the coordinates of this other person in charge of treatment.