The church has a nave with three bays and ends with a semicircular apse. The apse, lit by three round-headed windows, is vaulted in a cul-de-four. Two side chapels complete the choir bay, one built in 1460, the other in the 16th century. The Renaissance style portal is framed by pilasters, on which rests a scallop shell. It is located in the south side wall of the nave. It is protected by a frame porch.